Friday, October 24, 2008

God - The Almighty (2)

The caller said, "That's OK, let me tell you my story. You see, I was planning to commit suicide on Saturday night, but before I did, I prayed, "God, if You are there, and You don't want me to do this, give me a sign right now." At that point my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID, and it said, 'ALMIGHTY GOD'. I was afraid to answer!"
The man who had intended to commit suicide is now meeting regularly for counseling with the pastor of a church called -- The Almighty God Tabernacle.
Instead of wasting a lot of time trying to come up with answers that are beyond our capacity to understand, isn't it better to just take God's hand? Those things which God wants us to know will be revealed to us. The other things that we struggle to understand will just have to wait until God reveals them to us.

No comments: