Thursday, October 2, 2008

Five Cafe

It is more of sparks buddies. Enough of it. Let me give a different post in between. I am in a mood to share my office environment to you folks. My office is cool. I like spending more hours in my workplace rather than being at home. It gives a feeling of zephyr environment cool out there. The things that I require are absolutely free. Firstly, Coffee. I am a mad when it comes to coffee. I love to drink it whenever I feel thirsty. My mom keeps on scolding me for having some 5 cups of coffee a day. I heard someone say the caffeine which is mixed in coffee is injurious to health. But, am least bothered. Secondly, the internet. I am free to browse whenever there is no work. So I blog almost everyday. This does not mean that I have no work. It means that I finish my work early everyday. To be continued..

No comments: