Friday, December 5, 2008

Disaster

Cold Early morning getting up from bed, to get ready for work is a disaster; Took a sip of my coffee and glanced the paper, with news loads of bomb blasts, riots and more disaster; Just then a thought, these always strike at a bad moment, when no one has any clue or comment; But they never forget to teach us the lesson of humanity, which at times loose its visibility; You suddenly see a guardian angel with a stranger, in a situation much more stranger; You will feel sense of responsibility to some one, when everyone in need of help rely on someone; It’s really hard to see the positive side, when the problem is on your side; But once when flames ate up Edison’s Phonograph Lab venue, he calmly said, "All our mistakes are burned up. Thank God we can start anew"; So, I understood that disaster, has more value than itself, the disaster; It was a booster for me in the morning, to have such a thought for the day’s beginning; So I started getting ready for my day faster, there came the power cut, I smiled and told myself, "another disaster….

No comments: